Monday, June 29, 2009

Makeup Mess.....

We have a new behavior/chore system in our house...it's called Davis dollars. Anytime the girls do their chores or are extra kind without being asked they get a davis dollar. If they are naughty they get one taken away. At the end of the week they get to choose prizes from a basket, or go to the dollar store and spend their dollars. The girls are forever getting into my makeup so I suggested that they use their moolah to buy some makeup at the dollar store. They have had fun putting on makeup everyday....Curtis and Abigail were over on Saturday and they enjoyed the makeup as well...


Don't you love Mr. Curtis's face?
Photobucket

O loves her makeup!
Photobucket

A is such a little poser sometimes....cute thing!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Janiel said...

i have to say my boy is prettier without makup! i love the group pictures...he looks grossed out or something. love the cousins..

Johnna Jayne said...

You are one FUN Mom!

Smith Family said...

So funny! I love Olivia's cherry dress! Did you have Davis Dollars with your first graders? Sounds familiar. Sorry I haven't talked with you in awhile, friend! Things really have been crazy!

Sarah S. said...

Oh My!! They are going to be makeup artists when they get older. I love it that is too cute! I was told that Audree and Olivia and Avery are good friends in nursery. We need to have your girls over to play.

Loree said...

what a cute post! Love the girls makeup. they are so PRETTY! such fun :)

Jennie said...

Oh dear, I'd be worried about the surrounding furniture! But they look like they are in heaven. Are the Davis Dollars working to improve what you were hoping for? Curtis' pic makes me laugh!

Whitney said...

FUNNY! Love the pics.
Ok, so Emily never did get newborn pics and I'm totally feeling bad for it. My fault! I'm getting ready to set something up official for her 1 year pics (she turns one July 22nd) and was wondering if you have your hands too full right now to do a shoot, or if you'd be interested. What do you charge these days for a shoot and some pics? you can email me or write on my blog. wiggywhit11@hotmail.com

Thanks girl!

Allison said...

Wow...they look good! Thanks so much for offereing to take pictures...that is so sweet of you and I would totally hit you up for it, but Becky started photography and I wanted to give her a challenge! She is way better than me, has the modern eye...like you! I think I am just too tired to keep up with the new trends these days...I swear style has changed so much since I started 10 years ago..eek...and I have too many kids!! If she wasn't doing it, I would totally BEG you to take 'em cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work! Beautiful! We also hired a videoaugrapher (sp?) do follow us around and then get us coming out of the Temple! NOW I have to get skinny! :)

Cara said...

Charlotte has her own make up too and Nathan wears it just as often. So fun.

The McNeil Family said...

I love the girls make up.. Super cute

Marisa and Rob said...

Love it!!! They are too cute!!! :) I love the idea about the Davis Dollars :)

Jessica said...

WOW! That is quite the make-up. You are definitely a good mom. I would probably go crazy with make-up all over the place. Good for you! They look fabulous!

Amanda said...

curtis is so pretty!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family