Woo Hoo! Yay for much appreciated sleep! Way to go super mamma! I am glad you are enjoying the clothes. Your boys are precious and growing so fast! The girls look to be doing pretty well with them too!
That is a big day! And is it Christy and Jeff's house below? How fun to get to play outside. It has been in the 80's here for a while. We are loving it!
I would love to know what your secret is seriously. Because I have been reading Good Night Sleep Tight by Kim West, and it isn't seeming to help. Any suggestions?
14 comments:
Seriously, how do you get so lucky. I'm still up with my kiddos at least 2 times a night. Darling picture of you with your Mr.'s.
WooHOOO for lots of sleep! That's awesome! Love your pictures -Such handsome boys!!
So jealous right now...but so happy for you. I bet you felt like a new woman! :)
Check you out! That is so so awesome!
That is amazing! Dallin didn't sleep "through the night" until he was 9.
Woo Hoo! Yay for much appreciated sleep! Way to go super mamma! I am glad you are enjoying the clothes. Your boys are precious and growing so fast! The girls look to be doing pretty well with them too!
So happy for your! Amazing what 8 hours of sleep can do for a person.
They are just too cute!
That is a big day! And is it Christy and Jeff's house below? How fun to get to play outside. It has been in the 80's here for a while. We are loving it!
I would love to know what your secret is seriously. Because I have been reading Good Night Sleep Tight by Kim West, and it isn't seeming to help. Any suggestions?
Happy Day! You deserve some solid sleep, girl. The boys are getting cuter every day!
I am jealous.. My kids didn't sleep through the night this young. You are so lucky.. Enjoy the sleep
That is the absolute best thing ever! It makes for such a happy mother, when she gets all of her sleep at night!
that's cuz you're the sleep nazi!
Post a Comment