I wish I could have made you a steak...with all the fixin's....but instead you got a crock pot meal with Rhodes rolls and you were just as happy. Thank you for teaching our children about the outdoors, about the gospel, and how to be kind and generous.
I couldn't do this without you....Love you!
Here is a new picture for his wallet.....{notice the long sleeves on the boys}

The other night the boys had a bath and needed something to wear....so doug found these camo onesies he bought when we found out we were expecting boys. They were long sleeve so what did he do? Cut them off of course!!! The girls loved wearing the new wristband and the boys looked Oh So Macho in their cut off tee's...




I asked the girls to make a funny face...this is what I got....


This is Doug with the boys outside of tree in front of our house....2009

Here we are in 2006, same tree, pink camo this time...

Also I wanted to send a shout of to our sweet dad's. We love you both so much. Thanks for being such great fathers....


(Note to self....bust out the camera more when family is around....this is the only picture I could find of our dad's....it's from 3 years ago...ouch!)



12 comments:
How creative of Doug to improvise with the shirts! I love the pics of both sets of twins with daddy in the same shirt. How priceless! The "funny face" pic of Audree made me laugh.
The boys lookso cute in their camo. I loved the silly faces..
Love the camo! Love even more that you have a pic of Doug and the girls and then Doug and the boys in front of the tree... too cute!
Camo rocks!!!
Leah, you are the most amazing blogger! All of your pictures are so beautiful and I can't believe how adorable your cute, chubby boys are and how pretty your little girls are! I love all of the posts you've written! Such a great record you're keeping for your sweet miracles. Thanks for the inspiration! I need it big time! Love ya and I can't wait for tomorrow night! Love you! P.S. I love those pictures of Doug with your cute kids in Camo.
How fun to have the exact same picture with all your kids! And I am so excited for your 5 yr. mark. I can't believe you have 4 kids in 5 yrs!!!! UNREAL!
still here...3 days to go.
I got my camera! Soo happy! Any tricks you can throw my way, go for it.
Love the camo! I get so excited when I find pink camo anything for Saige.
I got a Canon Rebel Xsi...from Costco, I LOVE it!
wow... busy Mommy!! They are all so cute. I love the tree pictures. That's great. At least you know how to do the twin thing, right? One of these days we need to get together. (I'm due in August so after that.) :)
the dads still look the same. no worries.
love the camo! What handsome boys you have! you must be so proud :)! Happy late fathers day to Doug and the dad's :)
Love the camo and the pictures with Doug are sooooo cute! How fun!
Post a Comment