Friday, June 19, 2009

5 years ago today.....

I was sealed to my best friend and the love of my life.

I'm so glad I asked him to Girls Dance my Junior year.

I'm so glad he was brave enough to pick up the phone and call me 6 years later.




In 5 years....
We bought our 1st home and our first minivan ( which is now full)
Had 4 children...what great blessings they are to us.

I never thought I could be so happy.... I love you Doug!

10 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!! I'm glad too that he called you 6 years later!!! :) You guys have a beautiful family! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Sarah S. said...

Ahhhh. Happy Anniversary you two. You guys are the cutest. I just love you guys. :)

Mrs.EBG said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you get to enjoy some time together!

JLynn said...

Yeah dawg!!! :D so happy for you guys. Happy Anniversary!

Smith Family said...

Yay! Happy anniversary! I didn't realize that your birthdays and anniversary were so close together! That is so crazy when you say that you had four children in the five years you've been married! Have I told you that I'm going to sub at Zaharis one day a week while Breck is at home? I just turned in my sub application. I'm excited!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you get to do something fun (and without kids) this weekend.

Jessica said...

Oh how sweet! Happy anniversary! You guys are awesome! Thanks for being our good friends!

Amy said...

Congratulations on 5 Happy and Eventful years. Your kids are adorable. How fun that they are twins, but they also have there own individual look, and I imagine their own personality to go with.

Loree said...

Happy Anniversary to you awesome folks! 5 years already??? CRAZY! time flies!

Anonymous said...

I don't get to your blog very often, but I'm glad I did today!! I cried reading this post. I'm soooo totally thankful you're my daughter-in-law!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family