



My girls have never been to any classes before. This week they started swim lessons and love it! Half-an-hour, M-Th.
I was the only mom with my camera out...snapping pics of the girls at their first swim lessons...not only a camera but my honkin big guy. I realized I must look a little crazy when the instuctor is starting his class and I am still out there... I looked around and realized I was one of those mom's!



10 comments:
Leah, I have to laugh. I think you are great for taking the camera, I know I always do. Your kids will love you for it, they will love to see all their moments on flim.
Ha ha ha! I can totally relate to that one! Those were the same type of looks I was getting at the zoo with my telephoto lens on my camera! Speaking as a child with NO pictures of myself when I was little, your girls will LOVE having a million pictures of themselves to look back on! Good for yoU!
love this post! the pics are cute! 1st swim lessons are the best! :)
I lllooooovvvvveeeee THOSE mom's! I am one of those mom's too and I'm glad that I am. I love capturing every moment. These are such cute pictures. Your girls are darling! Oh and is the sleeping through the night still going strong? I hope so!
Don't worry, I am soo one of those mom's & am kind of bumbed I can't be one this summer because I am getting in the pool with Saige while the boys have their classes. Every summer before this, I took so many pics. We have to for the blog & the blog books baby!
Hey I had my camera too! Of course I always have my camera. I guess I am one of those moms. Oh well wouldn't want to change it.
look at how obedient and patient the girls are sitting waiting for the instructor. :)
Iy is important to capture these moments they sure grow up so fast.. It is great to be a mother like this I wish I took more pictures
Where are they taking the lessons? I've wanted to start Sophie but I think I'll just wait until next summer.
Leah darling! Your kids are perfect and your photos are amazing!
Post a Comment