I love your boys! And Ellie turned one month today! Your boys are almost exactly 2 months older. Oh and the picture cd didn't work! None of my comptuers read the disk. Can we try again?
Such cute boys, they look so happy & let me guess did your mom make their cute matching beanies?! Regardless of Whether it's yes or no, she's so talented. Gotta love little boys n beanies.:)
8 comments:
they are soo dang cute!
Adorable!!!
I love your boys! And Ellie turned one month today! Your boys are almost exactly 2 months older. Oh and the picture cd didn't work! None of my comptuers read the disk. Can we try again?
Too precious! I love the little hats--they go great with the smiles!
So cute! Does this mean your back to photographing?? We need u.
yumm..
Such cute boys, they look so happy & let me guess did your mom make their cute matching beanies?! Regardless of Whether it's yes or no, she's so talented. Gotta love little boys n beanies.:)
cute pics Leah! Those boys are so squishable! I need to come over and visit :)
Post a Comment