

Don't you love his expression? So cute!


The other day we met my Sister-in-law Christi and one of her sons and at the San tan splash park at the San Tan mall. It was a little cold and I forgot towels....doh!! I had to go buy some $10 towels at the Disneystore....oh well. We had a great time with our cute cousin Jonah. It was fun and free and we will go check it out again this summer....anyone want to come with us?



2 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun!! We will definitely do that with you and your girls. We love anything that is free!! To answer your question....I went shopping by myself and over to Sarah Stephens to hang out while my fam was gone on the camp out. It was quiet and enjoyable, but I was happy to have them home again.
Leah,
I love how you do so many fun things with your girls! You're an inspiration to me!
Post a Comment