

That night we went out on a date. My sweet sis-in-law Ali watched the girls. We went to the amazing Cafe Rio and got a salad...YUMMIE!! We then did a little shopping and went and saw "Ironman" which was good. It's so fun to be together and walk around holding hands with my lovie.


I know this looks crazy but I LOVE Crocks!! I started wearing them when I was preggo with the girls and had to buy myself some new sandals for my b-day. And the black pair next to the sandals were on clearance so I bought those too. The styles are getting cuter don't you think? Anyways they are my fav!!

This is my present from Doug. I came home from Thatcher a few weeks ago and Doug had redone my kitchen table. I bought this material like a year ago and have been talking about re-upholstering(sp) my chairs for a while. Well he surprised me with new stain and beautiful new chairs. So sweet. That's just like Doug to listen to what I am saying and then do it! This is my b-day and mother's day present. I love it!


Here we are on our actual b-day. Me and the girls had just awoke from a nice nap and earlier in the day we made doug his favorite cake. Jello cake~ yum! Doug had to work and I wasn't feeling well but the day ended up great. Our friends Eric and Alicia brought us some gifts and ice cream. Yay for a fun weekend.


YAY for another year of health and happiness!!



16 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday! We also went and saw Iron Man this weekend. I was suprised how much I liked it. I was also able to go to Target and find those cutie dresses that your girls had! And how sweet of your hubby to redo your table and chairs. Having an amazing husband makes all the difference doesn't it?
No, Janeen isn't home yet. Gayle drove up to Mesa again yesterday to be with the kids today. They are hoping Janeen can come home today, but we'll see! They are still waiting on paperwork. Hopefully they can be reunited soon so grandma can get some much needed R&R! She's completely exhausted.
I love the material on your chairs! So cute and what a nice husband! Happy Birthday to all of you, and good luck with potty training~
Happy late Birthday! I love Cafe Rio! I also Love the Fabric on your chairs! It is so cute. What a sweet hubby you have!
Aww..HAPPY BELATED! Yes, your crocs (sp?) are cute, and yeah your husband rocks for surprising you with such an awesome gift (and for bringing cold air into my home), and I heart Cafe Rio too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!
you guys are so cute!! happy b.day!! love all the pics.. your table is awesome!
I really like the table - way to go Doug! That's so neat you share the same birthday, what fun.
Happy Birthday to both of you!! Looks like it was good one!
Where have I been?!?! I can't believe we missed your birthday!!! Doug is so sweet. I love the fabric you chose for the chairs. Glad you got a night out.
Oh nutts! I forgot your bday! Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so glad you were able to do some fun stuff together.
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your table. Especially the fabric, it's so fun! And good for hiding stains too! Great job Doug!
leah, i found your blog through my sister, rachel's. i am putting your photography blog on my website if you don't care. i love all of the recent pictures. your girls are so big! i see that you are super busy with photography... that is awesome! p.s. we still love our engagement pictures!! thanks
also, i love the new table and chairs. i really love that fabric! what an awesome husband!
you and doug are so cute! i have a question...i was looking at your photog blog and i thought of the question i had asked before i think about one of your previous posts, where you mentioned switching heads and i asked if you switched your girls heads in the pictures LOL!!!!, and just now i was like i wonder if she was talking about switching heads on her camera like the lens?? so am a i right??? :) i've been on cold meds. all week, but really that's no excuse, i'm always like this!
Okay so your niece could totally be sisters with the girls, she looks just like you in those pics!
Chairs and table are SOOO cute! Love them! Way to go handyman Doug!
Sounds like your bday was awesome! Sorry we missed it. I knew it was in may, but I need to write it down. :) Cute pics!
I will have to try on a pair of cros, I haven't been converted quite yet. ;)
I am so glad you had a good birthday. You and Doug look so cute! Love ya!
I love those pictures from your b-day Leah!
Post a Comment