
This weekend we had the great opportunity to go to Thatcher for the weekend to see my grandparents while they celebrated their 60 wedding anniversary. We had a great time with all of the family that came.
We had a program at the church with lots of tears and songs. They are really an amazing example to me.
My mom and I picked out some material to make dresses for the girls...and she made some for them while we were there. These cute princess dresses. Here is our mother's day shot for her....just a little late. :)



Here are all of the girls singing....."I am Leona's Grandaughter, the spitting image of my mother and when the day is done, my grandpie's still me biggest fan, sometimes I'm clueless and I'm clumsy, but my cousins still love me, and they know just where I stand, It's all apart of me, and that's who I am." Remember that song from 10 years ago...?


My family is really so important to me and I love being around everyone. It's so great that we are so close.
Oh and stay tuned for a post about girls camp ( I leave on Wed....YIPEE!!)....and I won the lottery!!! You'll have to wait and see what I won!!



10 comments:
60 years!! What great year's to spend together. Your grandparents look so good. I love big families!!! I love that song you guys sang, what a great song to sing! :) Looks like you guys had a great time together and one you will never forget. :) Have fun at camp.
The lottery?!!
Have a great time at girl's camp!
I have met you grandparents and they are so sweet. I always thought it was funny that your grandpa calls Lisa....Lucy.
How fun! I love these events. They're so much fun and take all of you down memory lane. Glad it went well.
Where can we print our big family picture that it wont get cropped? I tried Walgreens and it chops off Marc and Doug.
cute pictures.. your grandparents are awesome.. i love how you changed the lyrics to that song! so creative!
what a great family! I hope it is OK I will add you to my list! Take care and have fun at girls camp!
Anissa
You didn't freak me out, I thought it was funny! You do great work. Tell me, where are the Pecan Groves I have always wanted to go there. Also, what equiptment do you use camera wise?
Oh and you can just e-mail me at beagleston8@yahoo.com.
What a great family you have Leah!! I hope that you survived girls camp! I want to hear all about it. Love you Leah! We need to reschedule our playdate soon.
Post a Comment