Thursday, May 22, 2008

Enjoying the last days of spring

We had a nice cool breeze last night so we spent the evening outside. I just love being with my little ones when they are happy and sweet. Whenever they are outside they think they have to be naked. They love p;aying in the sprinklers and in the kiddie pool, but it was too cold. So we prented to sleep....









And I got out my camera to try this new thing. It's called AF Continuous and you hold it as you are shooting and you can click super fast.
I have had this picture in my head for a while. It didn't quite turn out, but I still love these... I wish I wouldn't have blown out the sky so you could see the blue with the clouds.








And of course we had to jump on our tramp....and I brought my camera along....doug said, "Remember how much it costs!!!"


He was home for about an hour until he had to go back to work. He has been working like 15 hour days and loving it. It's hard on me and the girls but it's only for a few short months.


I just love these pictures and want to remember these cute moments with no diapers, crusty dinner food on their faces, and having a great time in our dirty backyard!

12 comments:

Angie said...

All these pictures are darling!
I'm cracking up at the story you told me about the diaperless portion of this photo shoot.

Wolfingtons said...

Looks like fun. So glad Doug is busy. See you this weekend.

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Leah, I love your photography skills! I wish I could do that! I enjoy looking at your blog and seeing your adorable family!

JLynn said...

adorable as always. :)

Lacey said...

Way cute pictures! I love them.

Monica said...

Love the pics! We miss you guys tons! Good luck with girls camp!!!Afterward you will need to come home and take a long long hot bubble bath!!! You are a saint!!

Carl and Starla said...

Your girls are beautiful, just like you and you take some pretty awesome pics! I noticed your play house in the background in the last pic and we have the same one! I just thought I would share...because you know, I am a dork. Anyway, I love catching up on your cute fam every now and then!

Rachel M said...

Your girls are so cute!! The pics are awesome-you just keep getting better and better. R Milne

Christina MC said...

Those pictures are absolutely perfect, even with a blown out sky. All of your pictures are priceless. I think I'll need you to tale some of us, since I only have a pint and shoot digital.

Emily said...

i love the new pictures! they look awesome! i am glad you find little ways to have fun with your family!!

quadmom said...

What great pictures Leah!

Julee said...

Hey Leah, it's Julee...You are such an amazing photographer, and your girls are just too cute!!! I love looking at your blog...so cute!!!!! Hope you are doing great!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family