Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day MOM!





My mom came and stayed with me for 3 weeks when the girls were born. I would sleep and she would take care of them....I coudn't have done it without her!


My mom is such a special person in my life. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent me to her. She is so kind, fun, friendly, giving, patient, hard-working, loving, compassionate and many more things. My life would not be the same without her. I love you MOM!!
Hope your day is perfect!
I need to take some more recent pictures of her and the girls...here are some from when the girls were little.

No comments:

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family