
Started like this....along with some happy mother's singing from my sweeties.
then a little nap....Church....
and then this....Stuffed pork tenderloin with twice baked potatoes.
YUM!Many hugs and kissses were shared and I didn't even change one diaper or wash one dish. My sweetie makes me feel so special...and I got to do my favorite thing!!
Get some cute pics of my little ones!!




Trying out a new vintage film action.....what do you think?

I hope all of my special friends and family felt loved and special too....because all of you are special to me.



10 comments:
Glad you had a good mother's day!
Cute girls!
sounds like your day was extra special! you deserve it..i don't know how mom's with twins do it everyday! you're always on double duty!! your girls sure are precious, thanks for always sharing all your pics, they are always so darling!!! oh and i like the vintage ones!
Thank heavens for wonderful husbands, who teach our children to respect and love us on our special days! It sounds like it was a great one for you!
Ok, you made your food look so professionally shot-you and your camera are amazing! And I love the vintage film look too.
Hey Christna
The food is actually from online....sorry! I didn't take a picture of the food we ate....I ate it!
I'm glad you had a wonderful day. You're breakfast looks amazing!!
Cute girls. I just love A's hair!
The pictures of your mom are so sweet. I love that women. And I love the vintage look too. I thought the same thing about the food too!
so glad you had a happy mom's day.. dougie is awesome to take such good care of you!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes, I would love for you to teach me more! Let me know when you have time. I can do it as a play date with the kids or I can come kid free if I have enough notice. Let me know!
What a great mother's day you had! I just loves those pictures of your girls! Absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment