Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A New Website!

www.theACdoctors.com

Doug's sweet Brother made this website for Doug's business. Thanks Jeff! Let us know what you think.....any changes you see that need to be made?
A tell your friends and family to call....thanks Everyone!!

2 comments:

Ashlee Draper said...

The website looks awesome! Go Doug! Good luck with the business...you guys are so awesome!

Jennie said...

In the mission statement, there's a wrong usage of the word "you're"...it should be "your" instead. There's also too many spaces between "your cooling".

Great idea for a coupon for motivation for services!

The FAQs page is a great idea. Need to change one of the sentences that is out of alignment with the paragraph in "why is one room hotter than another?"

The mission statement on the homepage I would say needs work, besides the corrections I suggested above. I don't want to be mean, but I know you need honest advice. Since this IS a business, it needs to be much more professional sounding. Look at some other local business' for inspiration.

Also on FAQs page, "how often should I have my unit serviced" the reply statement should be revised to sugggesting that another apptmnt will be set up when wanting to check heat/cooling when the other is being serviced. It is just a little confusing to read as is.

The other pages, "Do it yourself tips & Choosing the right unit" look good and I learned stuff by reading them. :)

I can tell a lot of hard work was put into putting this together. Hopefully these tips will help!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family