We then went to My sweet Sis-in-Laws for a super yummy Easter Feast with a Honey baked ham. This is her front yard. I took pics last year here too in their Easter dresses...I will have to go dig those out.
I just Love My Audree's face....she is such a sweetie.


Livvy wasn't quite in the mood that day. A few quick stories about her. She has decided she wants to potty train. She will tell us to Go out! When she is on the pot. And I went to the bathroom earlier ( with her in the room of course...how could she leave my side) and she said, "Mom that's my job!"



Easter Egg hunt in our backyard....check out the adorable baskets my mom made. I had one just like it when I was little.

O was scared to go outside b/c she thought that the easter bunny was out there hiding the eggs...silly one.

Here's Dougie's new work truck and uniforms...I think he looks so cute! This week was slow and he is recoving from an ear infection so he is a litlle discouraged about the business so far, but I know it will pick up.


The girls got, Watercolors, Sidewalk Chalk, and Fingerpaints, from the Easter Bunny. Audree LOVED it! She is such a tactile girl. She loves water and sand and smooshing her dinner food.

I told them to smile big.....this is what I get....don't you just love it!

One last story...and some of you have heard this....
Liv has been climbing out of her crib recently. It hasn't been a big deal until this week. On Tues. she woke up at 6 am and woke up everyone else. Then for naps I layed her down at 1pm and she came out of her room and 1:50. I took her back in there and told her to go back to bed. 3 tries later, I locked her in. She undid the lock and went and opened to the door to where Audree was sleeping. Grr...I was so ticked! I wasn't feeling well that day and really wanted a nap when they were napping. So I went down to Babies R Us that day and spent an outrageous amount of money on a crib tent.

It zips her shut in there and she can't climb out. The first day she liked it...the second day she screamed...."I'M STUCK!!" But she has been sleeping all through the night 12 hours and one 3 hour nap everyday since...so it's been a great investment....
That's all...:)



14 comments:
What a stinker about getting out of the crib!! I considered doing that with Brynlee too because she did the same thing. Good for you getting the tent!!
Sorry that D has been sick. His biz will still be great, don't worry!
You poor thing on Easter Sunday! Holy Cow! I don't blame you for being "done" with them. I'm glad they weren't hurt being outside alone. :)
Hope you guys are feeling better at your house!
I've heard many good things about those crib tents! Glad it's working.
CUTE Easter pics!
Love the pics, but I think I might love the stories more!! I just giggle to myself as I read them. :) I always think wow, i'm glad that is not happening to me....yet. What can I say you are such a good mom, the Lord knew you could be a twin mom! Which by the way one of my best friends found out she is having twins, boy and girl. I wanna 'hook you up' so you can pass on all your advice etc. I'm gonna call you this week to see when we can get together so you can meet her. Keep the pics and stories coming!
Cool invention! I love the Easter pictures!
So your first story of Sunday made me laugh..I know it's not funny when it's happening to you, but it's so the life of mom with twins...especially when you are on your own with no hubby! Also, I was just saying the other day that they should invent something to keep kids in their beds...I have never heard of a crib tent before! Very cool! I just did the whole turning the door knobs so the locks are on the outside and locking them in their rooms. It works for us when we are in a bind! I'm glad to hear she's sleeping again though! Yay! It's always an adventure isn't it?? LOL!
Great Easter pictures and good luck with the business. We are jumping into our business this week. I knew someone who had hoodini twins. The had those crib tents and actually had to use safety pins on the zippers because the kids found a way to unzip them.
That's such a great crib! Who would have thought? Tell Doug I said good luck with his new job! We will pray for him. Also, do you think you could take a graduation pic of me sometime? Just wondering, I thought about sending one out but I dunno if that is tacky now that I am married! ha love ya
I LOVE IT! Leah..reading your twin adventure's just makes me appreciate my stepson's mom that much more. I don't know if I could ever handle two babies at once. You are such a SUPER MAMA..and I really appreciate your ever flashing SMILE!
Tafi
Hey thoes Easter pictures were way cute!! I LOVE IT!!! Looks like the girls had a great easter. :) My sister-in-law had to get one of thoes tents for Avery's crib. And she loved it. I told her that I would have to borrow it when Amirra gets to that point in life.
THose are the most beautiful pictures of your girls! But they are so beautiful! I love it! Can't wait to see them!
Your kids are absolutely adorable! You are such a cutie! I love the pictures..you are super talented!
Such great Easter pictures Leah! your girls are so adorable! I had to laugh out loud when I read "I'm Stuck!" Love that! :)
Thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog, I love to hear from you!
How do you get your girls to pose so cute, esp the one with the iron gate, I think?
that crib tent is awesome... and your pictures are ADORABLE as always!! i love them! the dresses are too cute! and the pictures in the grass with their baskets! cute girls!
Post a Comment