Funny story about the dress I am wearing...I bought this dress at Target last week. A little retro...but cute. I was telling Doug about how I was going to dress up for Primary this week as "Granny Goodnote" (I dress up in special charchters every few months to spice up primary...) I came home with this dress and Doug asked..."Is that your Grandma dress?" ACK! I debated whether or not to take it back...I kept it because I felt cute in it. Dougie and I have been doing weight watchers for the past 2.5 months and I have lost 14 lbs and Doug 21 lbs. Something to celebrate and buy a new dress right? I still have way more to go and will probably gain some back while we are in Mexico this next week. But our lifestyle has changed. I now crave running or bike riding and I get sick when I go out to eat or eat too much.
Sorry for that little tangent friends....back to the pics...


Daddy's girls....

Manda crocheted this hat and I took it from my mom's house. These are just some snaps after a nap one day. I just love little Audree in these...Liv was not having pictures or the hat....And these are with the new camera. All I did to these was resize for the web...pretty sweet huh? It's crazy how obsessed with Photography I have become. The other night our friends dad came over and he has taught photography for 30+ years. You should have heard us....f-stops, histograms, burning, ISO...Doug just sat there and smiled. It's neat to have something I love....besides my sweet little family.

I just love this little one. She can be so easy going and go with the flow. But she is a little aggressive. She always has to stand her ground. Today while I watched my neighbor she shoved him 5 times and threw a car at O's head. But she does not whine/cry/or throw tantrums like Liv so she is easier in that respect. And she is such a little lover....snuggly and sweet. And she is always says Hooray when it's time to eat. And she also always says...Cool...Awesome as she gives you a thumbs up...what a ham!


Here's the best of Liv....that's some play-doh..they're favorie. P.S. Sorry about all the crud in the background...
Today she said to Audree after a hug..."Sissy I love you Too MUCH!" Cute....they were fighting 2 seconds later lest you think they are always like this. She also asked Doug the other day..."Can Santa come tommarow and bring presents?" Oh and we were reading scrips the other night and she said..."Look That's Lehi and the brass plates!!" WoW! Talk about a sponge...

Sorry for the ultra long post everyone....And in other news...Doug's last day is tommarow and we are going to Rocky Point with some good friends on Friday....Vaca...here we come!!



10 comments:
Yeah for WW! You guys are doing awesome! I went all of one time to a meeting (no kids rule makes it hard). Maybe I'd be more successful online. You're my inspiration.
That is so neat Leah. You look great! I love the pics. So fun.
Your girls look so adorable in their church outfits. I bought a funky dress this week too...I'm glad that you kept yours. It's cute!
Cute dress! Love it! Hey, great job on WW!! Woo hoo! So, I need some pictures of our kiddos....and I was wondering if you would be available some time soon??
Thanks so much!!Oh, and I can come to you, no need for you to come all the way out here.....
Let me know!!
msslewis2003@hotmail.com
Sarah
WAY TO GO on losing weight! Both of you!
Good luck with your new biz Doug! I bet you're exciting and nervous!
Your kiddos are such smart cookies!
Leah, this is Tafi Taase (you know in your ward). LOL! I always have to say that to people from the ward otherwise they're like who?? Anyways, I'm excited to come across your blog. I can't wait to look through and read up on your cute family and of course see all your pics. These ones from your most recent post are too dang cute. Ummm...question for ya? Can I schedule a family photo shoot with you anytime within the next couple weeks? We're picking up the twins this weekend and they will be here for 2 weeks. Please let me know if this would be possible at all. I know with Easter and Spring Break things are crazy so no biggie if you can't. Thank you in advance though and have fun in Mexico!
tafi
Cute pics! Congrats on losing the weight! It is the best feeling when you loose weight hah, I love it!!
And yes I remember you at church changing for your big debut.Ü Hope the kids enjoyed that one.
leah, i always say this, but i really love your family. you guys are one of the cutest families ever and you are such amazing people. i wish we lived closer, because I LOVE your adorable home. it's so cozy and if i lived closer, i'd be inviting myself over all the time to visit!!! :) way to go on your weight watchers. you are always such an inspiring person. i have the cutest memories of you laying on your "floor bed" and munching on ice. you're so fun and such a fun mom too, i was thinking the other day, Leah is so wonderful she never has to take her girls to get "portraits", because she takes portraits of her kids everyday!! good luck with the new bizness!!! i just know you guys are gonna do great! you're such a great team!!
way to go with weight watchers... your family is so cute!
Congrats on the 14 lbs. That's great! And your dress is cute - I like it.
Post a Comment