Cami is 6'3 I am 5'11 and Jen is 5'2ish(Sorry Jen I can't remember)
We met at Jen's house a super yummy dinner and chatting....which is sometimes hard to do with my kiddos!
Thanks for an awesome time girls....
My cute friend Jess scanned these for me......thanks so much! It's fun to look back at skinnier days!
At Jen's house

The kiddos

Jen's daughter Jocelyn....she is such a cutie and has the most amaizng eyelashes...click on the picture to see!

Now....

Then....

Taken on my bed up late one night....

Luv you girls!



5 comments:
How funny! I kind of know Jen from Justin's singles ward before we got married--they were in some calling together (friendship committee or something...). Her baby is darling.
Oh how I miss being your unofficial roommate. I loved that house too, Jen's baby is so cute. I had no idea she was ever preggo. It's so fun that you meet up with all your old roomies.
That's so funny to see your height differences! How fun! You look way cute in your little dress. What a hottie!
HEY! I met Jenn the other night at some school dinner at ASU! That's so funny! Her husband is like in some same class as Brad I guess.
Hey this is Whitney River the one where you went to Payson to take my Wedding pics....(Which i love with all my heart) Jen your old roomate is in my Ward here in mesa how weird huh? Well i have my blog at www.bryceandwhit.blogspot.com so come check it out!!! I check up on yours every once in a while...Thanks for my beautiful pics.
Post a Comment