And a fun little update.
Doug has been in Business One month and the 1st's month's profits aren't too shabby. Go Dougie!
I'm getting ready for camp....next month will be a busy one. Also have been shooting alot and sadly having to turn people away b/c I am too busy.
Liv's new saying...."Oh Mom, I had an idea...."
Audree was huggin all of her friends at kids club today the whole time. It was so cute. And she came home and pooped on the potty....what a big girl.


I swapped a head....can you tell which one? :)





15 comments:
Your girls are just so cute! You can just see their personalities through their expressions! I'm glad Doug is doing well. So far so good!
C'mon Leah...can they get any cuter than these pics? They're so adorable. You're so talented. Congrats on the successful first month for Doug.
I guess I need to call you soon to make an appt for the near future since you're so busy. You're to good to not have you take our pictures!
I love how the background matches perfectly with their dresses! You did get some really cute ones.
Head swap? You did a great job! My guess is Livy, only because doing an angle like Audree's would be super hard to get right. But honestly, I would have NEVER guessed.
I'm so proud of Doug for doing so well his first month!
DARLING!!
Those pictures are sooooo cute!! I love them. I meant to ask you about Doug's business at kids club. I am excited that things are going well. You guys deserve success. Talk to you later.
I love them with the blue background! So cute! I'm dying to know which head you swapped. I'm guessing Livvy, but honestly I can't even tell. You're getting some photoshop SKILLZ!
Ok, so I'm with everyone else! I LOVE that blue background with their bright spring dresses. They are adorable! So fun & happy! Good job, I always love to see your pictures!
ADORABLE! Ready to do my new guy?
What beautiful pictures Leah and what darling girls!
You always take good pictures Leah! I love the background and their dresses and white bows in their hair. Those are priceless!
Loree told me about your blog. It is so fun to see your pics. Your girls are getting so big. I miss living by you guys. my blog is rashetas.blogspot.com
Take care, Anissa
Dolls! Absolute dolls! I love the new back drop.
Leah I am loving, I mean seriously loving the backdrop. I want to use it for my kiddos. What other colors do you have? Your peer pressure got to me and I'm finally getting a blog. www.sarah-stephens.blogspot.com. It will be a slow process before it's up and running. I need your help.
what cute pictures! I love the blue background. I am going to have to get me one :) thanks for the inspiration
I love your pictures! Love the background color! Great job with the stamping action! You did amazing with the head swap. I would also guess Livy because of the angle. Can't tell at all though! Way to go!
Post a Comment