I lived while these girls during a crucial time in my life. I was just recently divorced and felt very insecure about myself and my testimony. These Amazing women...and I mean AMAZING....helped me through the hardest times. I love them all so much! Jennie always had such wise counsel. Cara was such a great example of righteous living. Jen B. her testimony shined through it all. Leslie was tons of fun!
Lisa was the most Christlike loving person....I just them all! And Sweet Kindy always had an ear to listen
Lisa and Cara (my cousins) were coming to town and so was Jen Noble from the Co! So we got together at my house this past week. It was so great to see everyone as sweet mothers in ZION! I so Wish I had a scanner so I could share pictures from the past..I know all of the girls were placed in my life for a specific purpose. It was so great to see everyone!!


We also had a few other friends and family to come and see lisa and cara...thanks for coming everyone! It was a great party!!

Me and J.B....or Jen Barrett Barrett...or now known as Jen B. Noble! This was after her families photo shoot....check out my photo blog in the next few days for her pics.



11 comments:
leah, this is jari jennie's sis-in-law. i just wanted to tell you that i love looking at your blog. you have such cute pictures on yours. i am going to get into photography for sure! thanks for the inspiration!!
i love that pic of us! :) it's way cute! oh leah, i'm so thankful we got to visit. thank you thank you for taking such amazing pictures of us. i can't wait to get them!!! i loved getting to see everyone at your house. :) i just wish i had more time to chat and visit. too bad cache gagged on hamburger too. i look forward to seeing you again. curt and i have way too much fun in az, we are going to have to visit again this year! yep, even if it means bearing that awful summer heat. hey, but at least it's a dry heat, isn't it!;) thanks again for being our desert photog! love ya tons!!
How Fun! Leah..I have a scanner and you're more than welcome to come and scan any pictures you have. Or...I would be happy to scan them for you. Either way..let me know!
p.s. The twins are coming back in July and we'd love it if you could do our family pictures. Ummm...do you book 4 months in advance? LOL!
Tafi
reunions are the best! that's great you keep in touch!! you are a fun friend!! i'm having pictures with my dang blog book.. was it hard for you??
I have a scanner you can use! *wink* That sounds like an amazing time. I love it when I can be with people that make me feel good and know that they are forever friends! Glad you had so much fun!
if you don't recognize who this is i have an alias... it was so good to see you today at superstition springs mall! i've thought about you off and on the past couple years and have wondered how you were doing. i'm so glad to see you so happy! you truly deserve it! keep in touch. we should get together sometime. ya know, the hubby's, kids, and all!
It looks like you had a great get together. We should definitely do a photo shoot with Sage and the new red chair. That would be fun! I love the new pictures that you posted on your photography blog. They turned out great! Talk to you later.
I'm so glad you all had a great time together. Wish i could have made it. I didn't want all those kids to share Josh's cold! I love get togethers with friends like that! Good times! Thanks for uploading the pics! I LOVE them!
Thanks for having us over. It was fun to catch up and also to see your cute house again. You girls are dolls and so big now! I hope your house wasn't destroyed, and I really wish I could have stayed to clean up. You are such a gracious hostess to have us all over there. And thanks Doug for cooking! I hope Lisa's mom remembered to give you the money I gave her for food! Thanks again! Check out my blog at
aaronandlucyhansen.blogspot.com
Your blog is adorable Leah! You have such a cute family! I think I work so close to where you live! I teach Kindergarten at Patterson on Crismon and Southern! Anyways...I added your link to my blog....jamiepearce.blogspot.com...check it out! I hope you are doing great!
Jamie
Hi Leah,
Your blog is so cute! We need to get together and chat sometime. Also, I'd love for you to take some bum crack pictures! Love ya!
Post a Comment