Friday, April 18, 2008

A few days with Lisa....Haircuts....and cousins!

I went to Thatcher to spend a few days with Lisa while she was there. We stayed out in Solomon with the Herringtons. My parents were in the Bahamas....(Lucky)
Lisa cut the girls hair and I just love their new dew's! We had a great time on the farm watching the cows poop and petting the horses. Also playing in water( wish I could share the pics....but they were naked):)
I just love lisa and we stayed up late talking and running around with our little ones. Thanks for hosting us Nona!


Before......










After....








Could you jusy die!!! I just love her new cut!!!



We stopped by my sis-in-laws Renee's. She watched them while I took some pics. The girls loved playing with them.

Playing with Cousing Koby....A loved playing with him.


Liv loved playing with cousin Courtney.

13 comments:

quadmom said...

I just love your post Leah! What adorable girls you have. I love their new haircuts. We need to plan something soon. Take care.

Jill said...

Audrey's hair is SO cute! Love love lovety love it!

Christina MC said...

I love reading your blog and recognizing all the cute Target shirts that I want for E but since she has too many clothes right now I have to refrain until she's older and larger. Love the new hair cuts.

Wolfingtons said...

What cute hair. I love little girls hair in a little bob.

Madame Mauri said...

I love the haircuts! It makes them look so much older! They are such big girls! I'm glad you had the chance to hang out with your cousin. sounds like fun!

Linda said...

What adorable hair! Lisa does a great job. Your twins are seriously the cutest.

Whitney said...

Your girlies are so cute! I love your blog. Email me your address so I can send you a baby shower invitation! Also, I would LOVE to have you take pics of my little one when she arrives! You're getting dang good at all this photography stuff! Go girl!

Kerrie said...

Ok! That was so much fun to see! Love the new little haircuts! I'm so glad Lisa is there to help you out there. You help her with pics she helps you with hair! Great deal you got going there!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I love the new do's!!! What a fun time!

Amber H. said...

Love the new haircuts! It's always fun to give kids a new look! I just gave all three of my girls haircuts on Sunday and I am loving the new looks :o) I'm glad you guys had such a great visit!

Mary Ann said...

cute cute hair! and how fun to spend time with lisa! great pics!

quadmom said...

Blogging really is so fun. Can't wait to plan something. Love ya Leah!

Smith Family said...

My mother-in-law said that she saw you and the girls the other day. She said their haircuts were adorable and that they came up and hugged her! So Sweet!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family