I babysit my adorable and amazingly well behaved neice and nephew 1-2 times a week. We always have a great time together....I just love this pic of all of them!
Hyrum (Age 4) Audree (Age 2)= Best Buds! A loves playing with boys and loves loves loves Hyrum. And he is just so good to her. I love this capture!
Don't mind all of the stuff on the floor either....we hadn't picked up yet!
So cute! We were cracking up when we saw you taking that little brood on a walk the other day--three in the 2-kid stroller and one holding on. You look GREAT.
Leah and Doug... HELLO! It's been ages since I've meandered over to your blog! Dr. Davis huh? SWEET!!! The AC doctor is in the house! I am going to do a post for the AZ people who check my blog to include Jeff's new business and Doug's too. Hopefully they will both have too much work!
So wish i could come and play today! I don't think I'll get to. I have a dentist app tomorrow so today is the only day Ja has for studying for the final! SheesH! The dress ups look way fun! Maybe some day i'll get to come play and see you and Lisa!
3 comments:
So cute! We were cracking up when we saw you taking that little brood on a walk the other day--three in the 2-kid stroller and one holding on. You look GREAT.
Leah and Doug... HELLO! It's been ages since I've meandered over to your blog! Dr. Davis huh? SWEET!!! The AC doctor is in the house! I am going to do a post for the AZ people who check my blog to include Jeff's new business and Doug's too. Hopefully they will both have too much work!
So wish i could come and play today! I don't think I'll get to. I have a dentist app tomorrow so today is the only day Ja has for studying for the final! SheesH! The dress ups look way fun! Maybe some day i'll get to come play and see you and Lisa!
Post a Comment