Friday, July 27, 2007

......These are the moments......

I would love to say that my chicadee's were like this all the time. But they aren't. Just a rare moment when they were feeling silly and felt like snuggling.





8 comments:

Linda said...

Leah, you seriously take amazing pictures.... WOW!! So cute. You asked where we were going because our house is for sale. We've actually built a new home just a mile down the street, it's almost done, so we have to sell this house. Tell Doug I said hi!!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are beautiful! So amazing. I love the natural window light. You found a sweet spot. Okay so we really need to get together and play with our cameras. Awesome pictures.

lisa said...

So sweet! Those will be priceless pictures some day at there weddings and stuff!

Amber H. said...

Leah,

I have some questions to ask you, but don't want to post them on here..could you send me your e-mail address? Mine is amberhalversen@yahoo.com or you could post your address on my blog. Thanks! I have to say, I LOVE these pictures! You are an amazing photographer. You will have to post some of your picture taking tips on here to help out all of us amateurs! ;o)

Wolfingtons said...

Great pictures. Man I wish I had your talent!

Jennie said...

I love when sibs show affection with each other! Great work by the way. Natural lighting is the best!

Janiel said...

the second one is my favorite!!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family