Sunday, July 15, 2007

18 Months Already???

Where did the time go? I wish I had some amazing pictures, but we are still on the road to recovery and you know what they look like. It's too hot outside anyway. Audree girl has thrown up every night for 8 days. We think she has the Rotovirus. I have such cabin fever! We ussually get out every day. We are just praying she feels better soon. So since my blog is like a little journal that I plan on printing it, just wanted to share with you the words that they can say. It's been fun to document all of them and if I do say so myself....I have some smart chica's! In no particular order....and reading it now there are lots of cleaning words!




18 Month words that we can say
Mom


Dad

No

Sissy

Dadree(Audree)

Wivee( Livvy)

Potty

Wash

Shower

Help you

I wuv you( I love you)

Bath

Dog

Cat

Eyes

Nose

Mouth

Stuck

Book

Ok

Cool

Yeah

Up

Down

Vacoom(Vaccum)

Macee(Medicine)

Wet

Pretzel

Bapple(Apple)

Peas

Spoon

Yucky

Mess

Bug

Nigh-nigh(Night-Night)

Prawer(Prayer)

Winkie(Binkie)

Woobie(Nickname for blankie)

Belly Button

Tank you(Thank you)

Begel(Abigail)

Hyum( Hyrum)

Curt(Curtis)

Manna(Amanda)

Sorry

Ba(Bath)

Owsi(Outside)

Shoes

Body

Gum

Bites

All Done

Nana(Bannana)

Mamaw(Grandma)

Papa(Grandpa)

Piture(Picture)

Cheese

Wee

Soft

Baby

Teddy

Circle

Ball

Wipe

Toes

8 comments:

JLynn said...

Awesome vocab girls! How sweet too, they remember how to say Curt. :) What their cousin! lol...:) Hope little Audree gets better soon and the rest of your fam too!

Kerrie said...

That is so wonderful! I remember doing the same thing with Josh at 18 months. Isn't it fun? It's nice to be able to communicate more with them. Makes life a lot easier at times. I can't believe Audree's had it for 8 days! Sheesh! Hope she gets better SOON!

Janiel said...

I know there is one that you forgot...Naniel!!! HeHe!

Jennie said...

Poor sick kiddo! I love that they know the word,"stuck", as I'm sure they use it every day!

Leah said...

So Janiel!! You are right...they say naniel too! I also heard them say a few more today too!

Wolfingtons said...

Can't believe they are 11/2. They grow up so fast. Pretty soon they'll be talking all the time and won't let you and Doug have a private conversation of your own.

lisa said...

That was fun to read. You'll be glad you did it someday.

Jill said...

You just made me think Cohen might be "slow". He says Daddy, swim suit, banana, ball, bye, hi, and Dallin. That's it.

Show off! :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family