Friday, July 27, 2007

Hyrum and Abigail came to stay for a few days....:)

Amanda & Jared went to Cali for a little vaca, and I got to watch my neice and nephew Hyrum and Abigail for 2 days. My girls love having them around and say their names all day long. Hyrum is such a good big brother and very obidient. Here they are making a fort with "pwillow" as Hyrum calls them. He kept pretend playing with them and tried to coax them in there. "Come in children, it's raining outside." So cute!
I pulled Sweet Abigail up by the window for a few pictures. She is such a sweetie. She just followed me around the whole time with her blankie or a dolly. She has a little sneaky side to her too. She loves to get into purses and find cell phones, and wallets.



My favorite one! Isn't she a beauty?

This is all I got out of Hyrum. They have PCS too!(Photographer's Child Syndrome!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

You're so good at taking pictures! I can't even figure out how not to get red eyes in my pics! Good work!

Jennie said...

What a dark haired beauty Abigail is! I can't believe how much she's grown!

Janiel said...

I love those kids!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family