Here are some recent fav's.
I love Eyelash Pictures.
This is a new Vanilla BNW conversion I am trying out...let me know what you think.
Audree wakes up before Livvy and I get to practice on her. I have many sweet images of her. I love her smile here.

Such a sweetie!

These ones aren't photoshoped or sharpened as you can tell. Just snaps of everyday moments. The girls love to try on my shoes...:)


More just awake from her nap moments. She is playing pattie cake with her doll.


Gotta have the blankie and teddy!
6 comments:
i LOVE the new Vanilla BNW conversion pics, they look really good. love them and i love eyelash pictures too. :) i LOVE the pic where she is playing with her doll!!!! that is just TOO precious, super cute and so sweet!
Thos are such cute pictures. I love the one of her playing pattie cake with her doll too. Way too cute! I like the vanilla...whatchamacallit pics. It looks cool. I don't know what it means, but the picture looks great! :) Love the eyelashes. You should see my nephew Ryan's eyelashes. Blue eyes and long thick lashes that curl! Love it!
Those bnw photos are amazing! I love how crisp and contrasting they are.
I like the conversion! cute pictures. The second one is so sweet.
love the eyelashes! the pics are awesome. you are so talented. it was fun to see you sunday!
Trying on Mommy's shoes...didn't we all do that as little girls?!!
The vanilla conversion looks great, especially on your blog which has a yellow tone to it.
Post a Comment