Monday, July 23, 2007

24th of July Celebration in Safford

We went down to Thatcher this weekend for the festivities. It was so great to be with family and we made it a Davis weekend. We played with cousins and the girls started saying everyone's names. Like "Corky" for Courtney and "Nene"for Renee. We were enjoying the clouds and the breeze at Aunt Julie's house when all of the sudden the down pour came! It rained really hard for about 2 hours and the parade was cancelled! So bummed! But that night I did get to go see "Hairspray" with the girls and it was AWESOME! I smiled and shimmied the whole time! Go and see it! Here are some pics from the bbq!
Davis Grandkids(except Matt who was working:)
Camo Girls( Becca and Savannah)

It was so fun watching 3 toddlers on the tramp. They played ring around the rosy and Audree loved roughhousing with cousin Jonah who has 4 older siblings.

Daddy's girl

Livvy loves her Aunt Ali...she runs to her everytime she sees her!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Leah! Linda Richardson Merrill here... Your twins are absolutely adorable! I can't believe that you had twins - I think last time I saw you we were at Cara's reception and you were like 3 months along, I think. You are a great photographer too. I found your blog through Lisa's....sounds like you guys are doing great. I loved reading your blog. See ya.

Linda

Linda said...

oh yeah, if you haven't already seen my blog, it's chadandlindamerrill@blogspot.com

Thomas said...

Leah-
How crazy that I found your blog. This is Mandy Ray (used to be Larsen). How is life treating you. You look so great. Your twins are beautiful. Congrats!
Mandy

Amber H. said...

Leah,

I just found your blog through a comment you made on Jennifer Larson's! How fun is this?? I have to say, that B&W pic you have of your babies in the top right hand corner has to be the SWEETEST thing I have ever seen! I love it! I read through tons of your blog and love it! I added you to my favorites so I can come and check back often. Your girlies are so cute! Yes, it just gets crazier as they get older, but it's oh so much fun! My girls have made up names for each other. They both call each other Kai now (pronounced Ki with a long I sound). It's too funny! They are definitely connected though and just get more so as they get older! Come check us out at threewishesinc.blogspot.com if you want! I'd love to hear from you :o)

Amber

Whitney said...

Leah-send me your email address so I can invite you to view my blog. I set it to private. Cute blog!!

wiggywhit11@hotmail.com

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family