Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Ramblings



I feel like if I don't post often that my little blog feels neglected. Sadly I have not busted out the camera in our home lately...I have been busy with photography, just not of our people.
I wish I were an amazing writer and could whip up some witty stories about crying children and such....

This is a common scene at our house in the evenings....We got the girls new bunkbeds...(thanks Costco)
And Olivia says she is scared to sleep on the top...It's too dark. She will try to make a bed on the floor or inevitably crawl in bed with Audree. I am so grateful that their personalities are opposites...I don't know what I would do with 2 bossers in the house.
Can you see that sweet little Audree's head in the background? I hope they will always remember how special it is to have each other...
Another hard thing about nighttimes is that the girls seem to want to stay up later and later everynight....Audree has stayed up until 10:30..just laying there. Reading books..or singing songs. 
We put them in bed at 8-8:30 but they seem to come out a million times and take a LONG time to fall asleep. The plus side to that is sleeping in. 
Don't call our house before 8:00 Am because we are asleep around here. No school to get up for, no early exercise for Mommy, just blissful sleep. I am excited for the change of school next year though...
These late nights are killing me.





Other quick thoughts...

*Doug just returned from a 5 day Hunting trip with all his brothers, one bro-in law and friend. How did I survive? I went to my Mom's house...Am I the wife of the year? He thinks so....Absence makes the heart grow fonder...I love that guy.

*We just planned our next family Vacation...RV adventure 2011...San Fransico and Knotts Berry Farm!! Whoo hoo! Doug's Mom and fresh of the mission Brother are coming with...I am excited!!

* I got to go to Vegas for a girls get-a-away to visit my favorite cousin Lisa and photograph her new baby...I was in heaven...Holding a baby all day and taking pics? What more could I ask for?

*Our boys turn 2 this month...they are turning into quite the talkers....cutie's

*We took a family hike out to the superstitions on Pres. Day...It was great except we wore crocs and flip flops...we were just going on a drive in the RV and it turned into a hike. Next time we will be better prepared. We also went and rode the train at Lost Dutchman mine....It was a fun family day! Should have brought my camera...

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Alicia W said...

Thanks for the update. And I think it's cute that your girls sleep together. :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family