Monday, March 07, 2011

This week in pictures



A few weekends ago Doug had a great time on a pig hunt with his Dad, his brothers, one brother in law, and a good friend. They took the RV and drove to Texas and stayed on a ranch and hunted for wild boar. They ended up not getting as many as they wanted, but had a great time as brothers. 

My photog Brother-in-law Jeff was busy "Shooting" the people and what was going on...Here are some of his great pics!



Wise Papa...doesn't he look great?



The group...outside the firework store



My handsome honey...scoping out the pig....oink


They stayed one night in a hotel...on the right is their cabin....steak and beans for dinner....yum




Last Friday Doug was helping a friend with their house...The kids and I had a long/fun day together. We got a family Movie "Megamind" some Wendy's for dinner and went a walk before the movie. We walked to the Greenbelt down by our house and played ring around the rosie, raced, and played duck duck goose. The green grass was so lush and the kids just ran around and we had a great time....
I just felt an overwhelming love at that moment that I have been given all these precious spirits. I so wish I had a camera to capture their cute faces....so I busted out the camera phone. (It makes me wish I had the Iphone) These are crappy pics, but I had to share them anyways...

My babies



For Christmas the girls got a Ladybug farm...we were so excited when the ladybug larva came and it was fun to watch them grow into ladybugs. We set them free this week and watched them fly away.





Also on Saturday, I woke up not feeling well, but Doug had plans with his brother to go to the Renaissance Festival so like the brave awesome Dad that he is, he loaded all the kids up and took them!
He spoils his kids, and the girls got a  headpiece and a face painting. He also let them ride an Elephant!!!

I am so grateful for the sweet man and Dad that he is.... 




We are off to San Francisco on Thurs. for another RV vacation! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Alicia W said...

I love their face painting.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family