Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Belated Valentines Day!!

 Here are my sweetest Valentines.....and of course my handsome Doug (My number one Valentine)




I am sharing way to many....but there are so many cute ones.









Poor baby...he doesn't like pictures..










We spent V-day at a yummy Mexican restaurant in Safford....but before that, I got my Valentines day surprise....Sprinkles cupcakes and new carpet in the front room!!! What a great surprise...
That Dougie.....I love him

13 comments:

Heather said...

Oh your kids are just gorgeous. And I love that you have two blondies and two brownies, so fun.

Doug is amazing! All husbands should take note. Mmm, eat a cupcake for me!

Amanda said...

i love that vintage one. looks so cool with the banner in back. :)

Jennie said...

Those cupcakes look AMAZING. And new carpet?!! What a thoughtful man.

And I always love seeing more pics of your kids. You can never post too many. :)

Christi said...

Now THAT is a great Valentines gift! And such cute pics, as usual!

Sarah S. said...

Oooooh I love Sprinkles cupcakse. Heavenly. I'm going to have to come check out your new carpet. Woo hoo!

Heather said...

I never had Sprinkles cupcakes! Sounds divine! You're such a fun mom!

JLynn said...

Doug is perfect:) seriously what can he not do? I've never had a sprinkles cupcake... I'm missing out for sure! Your pictures are always perfect too. You guys are just so perfect;);) I love that you share your pics, you'll have 2 two year olds soon.

Jenny Knudsen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics! That one broke my heart :) What cuties!!!!!

Smith Family said...

Love the valentines pics! Did you make the dresses and headbands? If not, where did you get them? Love your banner too! Love everything! What a sweet valentines gift from hubby!

Rachel Marie said...

Those are unbelievably cute. Valentines Day indeed! Love.

Tawni said...

how cute! LOVE the pictures!
And those cupcakes look sooo yummy!

Cara said...

The blond boy (I'm sorry I still don't know which one is which yet) looks a lot like your baby pics. You are such a gifted photographer. Do you do a photo shoot of your kids for an out? I would if I were that good.

Abby said...

SO adorable!!! I don't know which is which, but your precious little dark-haired boy with the big, brown eyes just melted me!!! Your kids are so freaking cute!!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family