5 things I love about Olivia
*She is my little shadow...always wanting to help and asking questions
*She is spunky....she makes me laugh
*She wants to grow up to be a Paleontologist, a Firefighter and a Police Officer
*She is quick to make new friends and kind to all
*She has a sweet testimony
(plus she is little model...look at these pics..I love her.)

I can't believe they go to Kindergarten in the fall.....such big girls
5 things I love about Audree
* She has a sweet generous heart...
*She is a people pleaser and always want to make her sissy happy
*She loves to dance and color
*She wants to grow up to be a nurse...when anyone gets hurt she gets them a teddy and a drink of water
*She loves to snuggle and cuddle..
I love her....look at her sweet face









7 comments:
you are so blessed to have sweet beautiful girls! love the pics
Such cuties! Can't believe how grown up they are getting, Leah! Love how you captured all that spunk in the pics!
I love their haircuts, so cute and makes them look older too.
WHat cutie patuties! (SP?) I love them! Great picture taking friend! The girls look adorable too!
i love them too.
Beautiful girls! Did you get them all signed up at Zaharis? I want you to come take pictures but I want family pictures since we didn't do Christmas ones so I need another month or so til I loose more weight. 10 pounds so far! How is yours going?
So sassy!
Post a Comment