Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'd rather be at the dentist

Well almost....
At the end of the day, when I am by myself, bathing all the kiddos is a chore.

We now bathe the girls in our bath and the boys in the guest bath because bathing them together is almost as bad as going to the dentist
( I went after 6 years of not going....ouch....7 cavities, one Crown and $2000 later)
I learned my lesson

Just like bathing my kiddos.
Sometimes we alternate nights...boys on Mon...girls on Tues.
Or we split them up.

They sure look cute though right?








P.S. My new camera is awesome...these were taken at 2500 ISO....heck yeah....
P.S.S. I have a cold and I am so grateful to my sweet husband for taking the kiddos out so much and being so helpful and kind...

5 comments:

Jennie said...

We've had to separate Brynlee from the younger two girls because of all the fighting/pestering and cramped spaces. It's worked SO much better.

Love the last picture. Awesome camera!

Heather said...

Jealous of you non-grain ISO! Love these sweet pictures.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Booooo... dentist haters!!

Cara said...

You might want to think about showers girl. I've been doing them for a while. SOOOOOO much faster and less messy. And much easier on the back and knees. But either way it's a lot of work to keep them all clean.

Jill said...

I love your camera too....
That is AMAZING!!

I'm still saving!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family