I love spending time with my kids one on one. They love the individual attention and really open up and talk, talk talk. Even if it's just to the grocery store, and someone is around to help, I try to take just one with me. One day I took Olivia on a mommy date and came home to this.....
Our cute friend Regiane had done Audree's hair and makeup and dressed her up. She popped out from around the corner and was so happy to show me her new look. I love the curls on her too...I need to buy a curling iron and do her hair like this.

A few days later it was Audree's turn for a date and Olivia stayed home. We only went out for a bit and Olivia got her turn.
I'm so in love with their sweet faces and the girls they are turning out to be....I used to go on Mommy dates with my mom when I was little. I loved talking with her and going to get milkshakes at Dairy Queen......Mommy dates forever!!








4 comments:
Awww, this is so sweet! The girls look like little angels, the eye contact and sweet smiles are just so smile inducing :-)
I love mommy-daughter dates, too. It's hard to make them happen with so many other kids but it's almost crucial, isn't it.
Oh, I want mommy dates. I always think about daddy dates because he's gone so much but really quality mommy time might help me enjoy this job more! *winks* Great idea...such adorable little girls!!!
BTW, who's their teacher at Zaharis? I am glad to know more moms there.
SOOOOOO CUTE!!! your girls are too cute for words!
Cute pictures Leah. Glad you got the one on one with your sweet girls.
Post a Comment