Tuesday, August 03, 2010

A Rainy Day

We were sitting outside one evening last week, watching a summer monsoon roll in. I went inside for a moment to get a drink and it started to POUR!! Thank goodness I came inside...I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped a few moments of fun in the rain. My kids have never played in the rain before....they had a blast!  After playing for a while, I stripped them down and gave them a warm bath...
Don't you love an Arizona Monsoon?


















3 comments:

Heather said...

Ah, I love the rain. If only we saw more of it! Way to capture the fun, miss you!

Christi said...

And you have the perfect backyard for playing in the rain! All of the fun... without the mud!

Twins Squared said...

Cute! I can tell that we shop for our girls clothes at the same places! :) Tee hee!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family