These little cuties are off to preschool again....as an educator(well for a moment anyways) I always wanted to have a little preschool in my home and do joy school with my children. Sad to say with 17 month climbing on the table, busy boys, that's not happening.
So Ms. Katie to the rescue. A gal who used to be in my ward started a preschool last year and the girls love it.
3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours....in the afternoon while the boys nap....what to do....nap myself.
Cute little outfits they choose at Jcpenny....loving the skirts...Oh and by the way...they don't want to wear shorts any more. Only skirts or dresses....cute things.
Well it was bright outside....mellow Audree
Little observant Olivia
I am sad and excited that they will be going to Kindergarten next year...only one year left with my babies...
I need to savor all these cute moments...
7 comments:
So does O wear size 4 and A wear size 5? They cant possibly wear the same size, right?
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big your girls have gotten! SO cute!
Cute girls! We loved playing at your fun house this week!
So cute! Totally love the girly girls that won't wear shorts! Natali refuses to wear them unless she is forced to for PE.
so darling! hooray for preschool! blake misses your girls. you should have seen his sad face when i told him the girls were in the afternoon class. he was crushed! we need to get them together to play for sure! love you friend :)
Jill-Audree wears like a 6-7 and Olivia a 5...they haven't been the same size for a long time...
Cute little ladies!! They are definitely ready for another year of preschool. Loving the cute outfits. Sorry I missed your call today. We met Math at his work for lunch and I guess that is where we were when you called. I didn't even hear my phone. Hope to chat with you soon. Miss ya!
Post a Comment