This is what your should be doing.
Tawni's Awesome Blog Books... I have 3 years of bloggin under my belt and all of them printed and bound by this company.
http://www.blurb.com/ I did the first one myself which took hours and it didn't turn out so hot. The last two years were done by this awesome lady....
Tawni's Awesome Blog Books and my girls love looking at the past and what we have done. And I love that I am keeping a tiny family record of my sweet little brood....
3 comments:
Thanks soo much. So I take it you like your new book? Ü
I love making these, they are my personal best keepsakes ever! Glad I can help other people have theirs too!
Tawni does such a good job. I wish I had deeper pockets.
Hey Leah,
This is Whitney the girl you took wedding pics for about 3 years ago in Payson...(if you cant remember im the one that wore orange cowboy boots!)I have a question for you if you could email me at bryceandwhit13@gmail.com PLEASE...You look very busy...All your kids are so cute... Thanks
Whit
Post a Comment