Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The last of the 20's

29 and happy. Spent the morning doing laundry and reading to the girls. Waited for my best bday friend to take me on a date. Isn't it so crazy that Doug and I have the same bday? Our mom's were in labor at the same time. It's fun to celebrate together.



 My sweetie brought me some flowers and the girls made some cards.


We went here and had the whole place to ourselves...He placed 5th for the day and I placed 7th....(however only 8 people had come that day....):)


He is adorable right? Don't you just love him? I do....he is such a wonderful man.

We had a yummy dinner here....you know free food tastes better? They give you a free dinner on your bday....the checkout guy didn't believe us.


Got my ear's re-peirced...almost hurt worse than 2 c-sections....nah....looks like I need some color and a hair style no?


Had 2 yummy bday cakes brought my my sister and my good friend Angie...

I am a lucky girl.

12 comments:

LucyH said...

I tend to remember people's birthdays and I thought of you this month! Happy Birthday and hope there are many more. Kindof crazy to think we are almost 30, huh?

Christi said...

Happy Birthday! Cha cha cha! I had no idea you didn't have pierced ears

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! So young! Such a fun date. Psst, tell Doug he looks awesome! :)

Loree said...

what a fun b-day for both of you! leonard wants to go racing sometime... and I LOVE your earrings. you are too cute! :) happy birthday friend! i love ya!~

Amber H. said...

Happy birthday to both of you guys! Sounds like it was an awesome day for you Ü

Heather said...

Happy Birthday LEah! How fun to share a bday with your honeybunch. I didn't know about Joe's bar-b-que...good to know...
thanks for the tip! PS how was the temple? I bet your girls loved it!

Sarah S. said...

What?! You have never had peirced ears? What a fun thing to do for you birthday. You should of told the worker at Joe's that you also have 2 sets of twins. 6 people 3 birthdays. Then he really wouldn't have believed you! ;)

Smith Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a great birthday! That's a cute birthday banner to hang out on birthdays!

Twins Squared said...

So I'm dying to ask - when was your bday? Mine was Monday! Happy bday!

Twins Squared said...

Well if it was May 3 then we share a birthday! We are living in parallel universes (except that I said goodbye to my 20s long ago!)

Amanda said...

cha cha cha...ooo la la...stick your head in hot lava...

quadmom said...

It looks like you and Doug had a great b-day! I love all of those sweet pics. I really want to treat you to breakfast, lunch or dinner. I have an idea since it is tough for you to get away. I'll bring you your favorite some afternoon this week after my kids go down for naps or for one on one time with one of my kids we could bring your breakfast. Let me know what day works best!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family