Because it was so spur of the moment we just went as is....grabbed some McDonald's on the way...and went!
So don't look too closely at their outfits...I am sad I didn't dress them nicer....I knew that it was a beautiful place, but didn't know that it would turn into such an awesome photo op! I will have to take them back dressed nicer.
Sweet face...
Notice a difference in my Dougie? He has lost 50lbs! Go Doug...we are proud of you!!
Looks who's back for the summer? Sweet Regiane....my house is clean again!
She loves her babies...














6 comments:
Awesome Doug! Way to go!
Leah, the boys look cute in their outfits!! Love the grass and the lighting, so soft.
I'm glad you have more help again and a friend living with you!
What a lovely afternoon! next time I want to come..
Woohoo for 50 pounds lost! He looks amazing. :) Woohoo for a clean house and your next best helper.
Cute pictures! I think their outfits are darling. We would have been in our pajamas on that short of notice for sure!
looks like the brothers are having a conversation in that first pic
The spur of the moment activities are the best!
Post a Comment