Sunday, May 23, 2010

Isn't she CUTE!!

The girls love to dance and music is on in our house almost every day. So when my talented cousin Laura announced that she was teaching dance classes in her garage we Jumped at the chance. The girls go once a week and learn tumbling, ballet, and other dance techniques. They showed off the other night at their recital. They danced to a song called "SHE'S CUTE!" And it was...they did a great job and had their 1 minute of fame.



(Despite Olivia's frowning face, she really love dance class...just doesn't love taking pictures.....I wonder why)


Here are the girls with the cousin Abigail and their friend Janishre.



Performing



All of the classes with Miss Laura our teacher


And wasn't it lucky that the next day was our ward primary talent show. The girls danced with our cousin Abigail and did great!


8 comments:

Christi said...

So cute! Enjoy the tutu phase!

Twins Squared said...

I LOVE those tutus! So pretty! How fun for you!

Jason and Amanda said...

Don't you just love girls, tutus, and dance?! I love the recitals...it makes little girls so confident I think! Your girls are precious!

Tawni said...

They look soo darn cute! Don't you know how to make those tutu's (sp), if so, you should show me, I need them now. Ü

Laura Millett said...

LOVE them all!!! So glad I'm the lucky teacher that gets them each week... despite Audree's episode the other day :)

Heather said...

Fun! I can't wait to get my kiddos into some fun activities.

Christina MC said...

What cute tutus on your girls!
I'm looking for a summer dance class for E. Is your friend offering any in the area or could you just give me her info? Thanks.

Amanda said...

Abi loves dancing with her cousins. Good times.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family