Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can someone tell them to stop growing....

These sweet 4 1/2 year olds are so fun these days.....They say the cutest things and are so helpful too....


4 comments:

Christi said...

I love 4 year olds. I keep trying to make Jonah promise to never grow up. It's not working.

Express Youself said...

Oh my goodness Leah!! What darling little girls you have. You give me hope that my kids will get easier when they hit 4. Thanks for last night!

lisa said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! And those pictures are amazing! And I mean amazing!

Rachel M said...

Your girls are so big! But they still look exactly like when they were babes!! You gotta tell me where you got those flowered headbands and please don't tell me you made them:)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family