Monday, April 12, 2010

Help....

Something weird happened to my blog....the links are gone! Well they are visible from the layout page but for some reason don't show up on the blog? Any suggestions?
And does anyone know how to get the layout wider so the full picture shows?
Thanks everyone...I miss seeing who has updated...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a wider section just by changing my template (find the one with the wide columns...there was 3 when I last looked)...you might check what color the text is for your links...they may be white. Then obviously they won't show up. If that's not it, I don't know. I am not that savvy!
I meant to tell you how beautiful you looked Sunday!!! And a super thank you for sharing your toys!!

Crissie said...

That's really weird about your links. I don't know about that, but here's a link which shows how to make the layout wider. Also, if you download a blog background, choose a 3 column rather than a 2 column to accomodate for the wider layout. Hope that helps.

http://www.bloggerguide.lk/2008/04/minima-with-wider-post-area.html

Tawni said...

I totally tried and none of my tricks worked. SOOO SORRY!!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family