Here are my sweeties on our bed one afternoon. 10 minutes of pictures and priceless memories captured. I have a love/hate relationship with them growing up. Getting bigger means not so many tantrums, and doing things for yourself. But I love love love the sweet baby phase too....
Audree and Olivia....4...big helpers...going to kindergarten next year
Grant & Clark...1....movers....climbers...busy sweet boys.....

Sweet, calm, loves anything girly, always willing to help her sister.
Smiley, go with the flow, giggle, fast crawler, content.
Talker, walker, shy, wants to be held, scrunched up grin.
The End....I love my kiddos.

(sorry that this is a repeat for those that read my photog blog....I wanted these cute moments in the next book)














7 comments:
So cute! Audree's hair is so long!
Grant really looks like Janielle's (sp?) son when he was younger.
What are you serious? Kindergarten? How do we ever let them grow up? Freeze them at 3 (but take away the tantrums) for me. Or freeze them as babies. But then I also think about things that will happen in our home when we have 2 eight year olds or 2 12 year olds and I am for sure excited. And yes, I am excited for when I have 4 teenage daughters.
How are they going to kindergarten? I thought they had to be 5 before school starts.
Jillie...they are going NEXT August...one year away.....you are right...they have to be 5
I love that last picture of the boys with the headboard. So cute.
Cute cute kiddos! I'll bet your house is never boring!
Too cute Leah!!
Post a Comment