Sing it my friends....my sweet Doug always treats me so good and surprised me with Micheal Buble tickets....the concert was Amazing!! (until they told me to put my camera away, or they would confiscate it...) He sounds just as good live as he does in person. And he is HILARIOUS!!
And another brag on the Dougers.....he sure loves his girls. Here they are after a fun daddy date at the Red Mountain Lake....guess what we had for dinner....yum....battered and fried....
And I have spent hours trying to figure out the blog...gr....scroll down all the way to the bottom and there are all the links...ahh.....I've missed you all. Hopefully I will figure it out soon!







7 comments:
No way!!! I LOVE LOVE Michael Buble. What a thoughtful hubby!
Good luck with the blog configuration, I have no idea.
You are a brat. First you steal my cardigan then you go and see Michael Buble? What's next? (JK) I am so jealous that you got to go but nobody deserves a Michael Buble serenade and a date with her hubby more than you my dear. :)
You have the best "dougers". :) How blessed you are to be treated like the queen that you are! What woman does not like Michael Buble??? His voice is hot and sexy! Love him.
Sounds like so much fun! Weird that they told you to put away your camera. Usually pictures are allowed at concerts! Grrr! Oh, and I'm so sorry about your blog. The same thing happened to my friend and I spent hours with her trying to figure it out and never could. Weird!
Oh I'm so jealous! Roy HATES Michael Buble. I'm doomed to a life without ever seeing him in concert! :(
you guys are looking good in that pic. glad you had a FUN time together :) cute fishing pic too... i can't believe you ate it though...icky! i bet battered and fried made them edible :)
OH MERCY ME!!!! I love Micael Buble. Excellent Music!!! Your house looks beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment