Angie's 2 sets are 20 months apart...she is one busy momma...we spent a few hours in backyard with new fake grass...we had a little picnic back there and the girls LOVED playing in there playroom upstairs.
Man..I look tired in this one...
....This is Jayne (mother of 2.5 year old quads)...we were feeling brave and took all the kids to Chick-fil-a for lunch. The worker asked if we ran a daycare....Nope! They are all ours....
It was a success!
I love these gals and love that they get the choas of my life....



9 comments:
Maybe I need to stop being a recluse and get out for a playdate with you guys.
Oh, by the way, everytime I see your bouncers, I think of you. Thanks a million.
We have our two nephews this weekend so we jumped from 2 kids to 4 under 5. This morning at breakfast Brad said, "This is Leah's life. Full time. Can you imagine?!" And I cannot! You amaze me.
I am a recluse too most of the time. Impressed, especially at the mom with quads!! But sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do - yea for you!
yay Mothers Of Multiples...MOMs...with a capital M.
I feel like such a slacker because I feel like I'm barely surviving having my second child, both singles. You are amazing!!
It looks like you have been having a lot of fun. Good for you for taking your kids out and having fun. I'm sure it is hard, but so worth it for you and for them.
Truly amazing! You are definately the woman to do it!
I know Jayne. She was in my singles ward. Are her quads natural or did she have help? She's a great gal!
Cute post Leah!!
Post a Comment