Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Decorations....

This is the brothers favorite spot....I think they make some very cute additions to our home decor....don't you agree?








And I have been meaning to post these forever, but I got some new curtains and they have totally changed the look of my house.  This awesome lady....Sarah and I did a trade. I took her pictures and she made me these amazing curtains.

(Don't mind that I didn't take off the place logo)

These are in the front room and I LOVE them.....so classy.


And for the past year we have had our bed over in this little nook....2 weeks ago we switched things around and put the office in the smaller part of our bedroom. Doug installed some awesome cabinets, and it is so much more cohesive....don't mind all of the mess...we are still organizing....





8 comments:

Jennie said...

Awesome idea for your office area. How lucky you are having a handy man around. :)

Heather said...

I love it! I bet your room feels much more spacious with the new arrangement and desks tucked away instead of in the middle. Great curtains, she did a wonderful job. As always, love the "brudders".

Tawni said...

Your boys are looking sooo big!
Love the pics Sarah made!

Loree said...

love the new decor...boys included ;) sarah did a GREAT job!

Unknown said...

Loved it Leah!!! The boys are stinkin cute like always!!! Lov you all

Rachel Marie said...

Amazing what a difference curtains make huh. I feel the same with any little thing I add or change. I think oh wow, that makes a difference. ha. They look beautiful! happy.

Amanda said...

yay! didn't realize how much stuff you have done to your house lately. when you put it all together...

Sarah S. said...

I love the new office nook Leah. Great idea! I'm partial to the drapes too. :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family