

Here they are with their namesakes....what great dads we have!


My sweet mom made the boys their blessing outfits...they looked so handsome. I will take pics of them soon...with my new b-day present....a new backdrop stand!

And it was mine and Doug's birthday. We are now the big 28...woot woot!
We were able to go to dinner and a movie the night before and that was awesome....I can't remember the last time we went on a date.
We had a yummy lunch with b-day cake after the blessing, and chatted and played games. What more could you ask for?

The party after



8 comments:
You have such beautiful kiddos! What a happy blessing day! glad you had such a fun b.day!
What an exciting weekend! You look great!
HOw fun! I want to see more pictures! I tried to click on them to make them bigger, but it wouldn't work. :) I'm so glad you have such great families that support you! Happy late Birthday!
p.s. you need to get on facebook!
How did I forget that it was your b-day Sunday? So sorry!!! The boys are darling. Can't wait to see them in their blessing outfits.
That's incredible all the people there for your babies blessings!!! It's pretty much just "us" when our babies are blessed. :) Glad you have so much love and support from all your family in your life. I bet it has made the transitioning time in your life more wonderful.... and bearable. The baby outfits are darling. Your mom is so talented. Thanks for sharing your special day with us!
Glad you and Doug had special birthdays too! I thought of you guys! ;) Happy Birthday!!!!
Blessings are the best! I especially love the picture of Dough with both babies. They look like they are smiling! Very sweet! Can't wait to see the other pictures Ü
What a fun day! Happy Birthday to both of you!!! I love the blessing outfit's something that you will treasure forever. My mother-in-law made Amirra's blessing dress out of my wedding dress and my mom made a blessing blanket out my dress as well and add some things to Amirra's blessing dress from my dress. Something that I can pass down to my girl's :) Your family is so cute and I'm so happy for all of you!!!
Sooooo adorable. I am so happy for you. We make boys and you,well you make babies!!! Congrats, it was so good to chat with you.
Lanae
Post a Comment