Meet Regiane...sweet, talented, smart, caring, funny, helpful, kind...pretty much an amazing gal. She is a family friend from Brazil that has been living with my in-laws in Thatcher going to school. She has the summer off and came to live with us and help me with the kiddos!! IT IS AWESOME!! She is so helpful and having another set of hands around after 5 o'clock definatly keeps me sane. I am so glad I won't be going to the looney bin any time soon....

10 comments:
Yay to have her! Jody and I were just talking and thinking that she was here now! I'm so glad for you!
Yay for your sweet HERO HELPER! I am so happy for those extra hands you have been blessed with. She is sweet! I hope to get to know her better!
i like her shirt! purple looks good! the boys look bigger too...yeah.
what a blessing.. You can probably breath a little better now with help.
If you ever need a breather, Syvanah would love to have your girls over to play. Things aren't really too crazy here and she hasn't been able to see them since the ward split.
Hooray for an extra set of hands!! I'm sure the girls will be so glad to have her there too!
When the heck do you find time to blog? Or take such adorable pics? You are truly amazing and I wish I could see those sweet little men in person! Love the names and they could not be cuter!
That has got to be really nice! I am glad she is there to help out!
THis is Britni Kartchner- Can I just say that Doug doesn't have much pull as far as the handing down of genes goes. Cute kids and babies!
Jealous! I want a live in nanny too. But you need it more and probably deserve it more, so I'm glad its you.
Post a Comment