Monday, May 18, 2009

What do you do on a Sunday afternoon?

Photobucket
Crack up putting nylons on your head!! The girls were scared at first but warmed up after a while....

11 comments:

Loree said...

LOL! you guys crack me up! you are all kinda scaring me at the same time. i am not sure if i should laugh or scream or cry for that matter ;)

Janiel said...

i'm laughing so hard, i'm crying!

Jessica said...

That is seriously scary, yet funny!! You guys are way too much fun! I love all of your new pictures and fun updates!

lisa said...

THat is funny and almost disturbing! JK! I am so glad your friends is finally there! HURRAY! You are a good women to get help! I am so glad!

Lorianne said...

Ha Ha, I want to do this now!!! I think tonight is the night!!! Ha ha ha ha!!! I LOVE IT! It was so good to see you the other day!

Tawni said...

That is hilarious!

Thank Doug for fixing our AC the other night! That's the 2nd time he's helped us from dying of heatstroke!

Anonymous said...

That is SUCH a great idea!!!!
Love it!

Emily Baker

M. G. said...

You guys are hilarious. BTW it was Diet Coke, not Dr. Pepper. Don't drink soda at all anymore. Bad habit. Kept me sane during the crazy baby years though!

Cara said...

That is the most Leah Sunday afternoon activity I'v ever seen.
Awesome!

M. G. said...

I just realized that I will not see your new twins until we come at Christmas to get Dallin :( you better post lots of pic for me.

quadmom said...

I want to know how you guys thought of that!! Too funny!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family