Monday, May 18, 2009

May Happenings....

Smiles and Coo's around here....what sweet boys...we love the smiles!


More pretend playing...aren't you proud Grandma and Aunt Lisa? They are pretending to cut each other's hair...


Old dry easer boards from the office....what a fun way to practice our ABC's...


Mother's day was awesome....2 naps, all the meals cooked for me, house cleaned, flowers, cards, songs...a perfect day. I have an amazing husband...


1 comment:

Loree said...

yum that dessert looks scrumptious! Doug is a great hubby & dad! you are one lucky lady :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family