Friday, May 29, 2009

Snapshots....boys 2.5 months, summertime fun

So to anyone but my mom and dad, this post might seem a little boring. But this is what is going on around here.
My sis in law Allie had these onesies and in honor of our favorite girl Hay(that's Regianne) we just had to take some pics with her country on them!

Olivia can hardly stand it when I take a pic of the boys and her not in it!
Cute chubby guys!






Audree came out of the bathroom and said, "Hey Mom, I put my swimsuit on by myself!!"
We are so proud!


Serious little Liv....anyone know what to do with some crazy, defiant, 3 year olds that are already lying? I am going to get the Love and Logic book from my friend. Poor Hay just hears me threaten and discipline all day. 3 is WAY worse then 2!


I love her curls..they get curlier when she sweats or swims....


On Memorial day Audree was having a rough one. She was in time out in her room, things got quiet, I went to check on her, and found her asleep in her closet.....


Last but not least...our sweet little one's smiling...I am so blessed!

Clarkie Markie


Gruntie Grant

11 comments:

Smith Family said...

Love your smiling boys! That swimsuit picture of Audree cracks me up! Little Livie - what do we do about these sassy and spirited little girls?! If you get any great advice let me know! I've heard good things about Love and Logic but I have yet to check it out. And don't even say that about the three's!

Amber H. said...

Your boys are SO cute, I want to squeeze their chubbiness! I've never had a chubby baby like that, I'm jealous! That picture of Audrie was totally cracking me up with her swimsuit, and that picture you have of Livie, where she is serious, OMG, ADORABLE! I love it so much Ü HOpe you are doing great!

Amanda said...

yummy!

The McNeil Family said...

They are growing so fast.. I love the chubby look so cute and adorable

Angie said...

Audree cracks me up.
It scares me that 3 is harder than 2!! I'm starting to freak out about the way my girls are acting NOW and they're not even 2 yet.
The boys are looking older and showing so much personality!
How's the summer going without Doug and with Regiane? I keep wanting to call you to come swimming with us at the KHov pool, but I don't know if you're up to it. We're going this week on Tuesday and Friday morning.

Jason and Amanda said...

I totally agree with 3 being rougher than 2--at 3 they seem to have a mind of their own. But I guess that is what makes life fun and exciting right?! The boys are precious and the pic of the swimsuit is priceless!

Linda said...

those boys are sooooo adorable - I want to squish 'em.

Tawni said...

Way too cute! I love the curls. I hope Saige's stay when her hair gets longer.
It was good seeing you yesterday. I saw your girls leaving today.
We need to play sometime, seriously!

lisa said...

That was such a sweet post! I can't believe how much Grant looks like Livvy! Little sassy thing! So cute!

M. G. said...

I think your boys look more like each other than fraternals should. They both look like Livvy. Darling.

Jessica said...

I was cracking up when I came to your house and saw Audree with her swimming suit on backwards. Too funny! Love the smiley boys! Thanks for the fun tonight. We love hanging out with you guys! You are awesome friends!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family