I love newborns...I love chubby cheeks and kissing chubby cheeks all day long. They fall asleep about 1-2 after each feeding. They eat at 9 or 10 at night and go until 2 or 3 and then again till 6 or 7. So I am getting some sleep in there....most nights.
Here are some pictures that I took the other day...I couldn't get Grant to smile his big smile....
Sweet Mr. Grant started out as such a grunter. He would grunt and talk all day long. I hardly hear him grunting now. He is such a good baby. He loves to smile now and arch his back, and move his neck so he can see what is going on. I love my Grant. He is a go with the flow dude unless it is feeding time and then...watch out....he is ready to eat. He has a herniated belly button that we are keeping an eye on...I hope it goes away on it's own and we don't have to do surgery.

Cutie Mr. Clark...I love his cheeks! He smiles all day too. He is just a chill little man. Most of the day is goes with the flow...but lately around the 6 o'clock feeding he starts to fuss....I guess it's just the fussy time of day for him. I love this little guy...

I love that I am able to stay home and enjoy this time in my life....being a mom is a wonderful thing.
And would'nt you know...here is what my sister caught the girls playing today. Olivia (don't mind the closed eyes)...is nursing her baby. She has said to me..."Hey mom I wish I be a baby so I could eat your chest...." Observant little things...

Here is Audree giving her baby a burp....burp rag and all. She said to me.."Mom you feed the brother's breast milk, but I can't because mine is too small."

As a mother who loves breastfeeding....these little pics just warm my heart.



8 comments:
So cute! I love their sweet innocence and wanting to nurse like Mama! It made me giggle reading their comments.
Cute pics of the boys! I can't wait to munch on a baby again. ;)
I'm glad the boys have a good routine down for your sanity and some sleep!
Love those pictures! They are getting so big too, wow! Those things your girls are saying and doing made me laugh so hard. Especially the "mine are too small" comment! Ha ha ha!
You are showing your girlies what it means to be a good mother, that should make you proud. Your little guys are so adorable. Now would you say Grant is more you and Clark more Doug, or the other way around? Love the pics!!!
I am just cracking up over your girls remarks!
That is too funny about the girls comments!!!! LOL :) I can't wait until Amirra says funny things like that!!! Grant and Clark are so adorable!! :)
Cute pictures of the boys! Your girls say the funniest things! I have to crack up at what they say and do! Your kids are all sweet and cute!
That was a sweet post. I love how kids really do copy everything we do! THey are all so sweet!
You sure do have cuties Leah. And your pictures just get better and better. You've got a gift for cute kids and pics.
Post a Comment