It's getting hot these days....here we are enjoying the cool weather one evening. And the lovely new Camo Popper guns from Cabbela's. What a lovely sound.....(not really) They are definitely an outside toy.

Hand and foot prints in the new cement...

New side yard.....for our new JACUZI!(I wish I knew how to spell)
Before...

After...what a fun place to ride bikes!

Boys are growing...changing...still really good babies. I'm wanting to take some new pics of them....maybe I will get a backdrop stand for my b-day? (wink wink...are you reading this Doug?)

Just for fun.....my lovies.
10 comments:
looks like things are going great! I love your new cement slab. it will be so nice! love the handprints and footprints. great memories to have :) can't wait to soak in your jaccuzi when it is up and running :)
I can't imagine what your weeks must be like...but I love to know that there is some fun going on through it all!!! Jaccuzi's are the best...that'll be a great treat!!!
Ooh, a jacuzzi is going to feel so nice for a sore back from holding babies all day. :)
Way to go on the cement, looks really nice...well, as nice as cement gets. :P
The boys are getting chubbs, so cute!
I need to come see you my friend! I love the cement and the hand and footprints! Guess what! We put an offer in on a house on Monday! Hopefully we'll hear back from them soon!
Leah, your little guys are so beautiful. I love seeing the pics of them as they grow.
Love the hand/footprints in the cement and what a perfect bike riding area! You'll never have to leave your own backyard with the trampoline, swing set, jacuzzi, cement area for bike riding. WOW! We'll have to come to your house to play more often (when we are all feeling better!) Your girls were great at my house yesterday. Call me anytime!
Oh my goodness your baby boys are so cute!! I love how they're leaning into each other.
That's so cool you got a patio ready. We still have plain old dirt in our backyard. lol
Your header is so so cute. The picture of the 4 kids together is beautiful and sweet. And then the other two pictures... geez, those three shots are just perfection!
Too cute! Those boys really are growing! And I LOVE what you did on the top of your blog!
Sorry we couldn't come today with all my Primary stuff. I hope all went well!
What a beautiful family you have!
Post a Comment